Monday, November 27, 2017

My scary story

My most scariest story ever is when I went with my brother and his friends we were going to a abandoned house or apartment we opened the broken door every thing was rotting the chairs the table the wall was rotting and peeling we found a nice perfectly good office chair in there we said we might take the chair we found a statue of a dragon to we toke it for my brother we went into a big bedroom There was a nice big bed in there we went into a closet we found a lot of garbage we went to one of the bathrooms nothing there then we heard a loud roar or scream then someone or something walked into the room we looked out it looked like a person it wasn’t a person it was like a weird creature it looked disgusting it’s skin was burnt and it limp on one leg we said we should run past and run down the stairs and out to the building

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I'm glad nothing serious happened! Thank you for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete